Chase Weston are supporting a global operating partner within the IVD industry as we support their expansion within the DACH region. We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated representative to manage new and existing accounts throughout the Austrian market.
A global leader within the IVD industry, whose products allow doctors to make fast and accurate diagnosis within the relevant diseases are offering the opportunity to join a fast paced, highly regarded organisation.
- Responsible for selling IVD products and systems in Austria.
- Work as a direct sales representative, with supporting accounts to help with distribution of products to major customers.
- Educate, support and guide local customers to state of the art solutions in line with their needs and challenges
- Implement company sales strategies into operational plans and objectives for your region to assure the achievement of sales targets;
- Directly report into the DACH Manager, support and define the sales budgets and set up area development plans
- Build a relationship of trust with customers to identify customer problems, challenges or needs and propose the right solutions;
- Deliver company missions and visions to every stakeholder, propose and demonstrate available products/solutions, make and follow up quotations and ask for the closing
- Obtain and provide market intelligence to discuss and negotiate with all stakeholders with the appropriate knowledge/insight and to contribute to defining existing sales strategies;
- Be present at relevant congresses, customer days and other customer related events to keep and built up relations with customers and opinion leaders (lobbying);
- document sales calls, contract follow-up and opportunity management in the CRM system (SPDC);
- Make purchase orders, participate in tenders, create business cases and forecast sales amounts within your region.
- A scientific master/bachelor degree is expected
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in sales in an Immuno chemistry/ Diagnostics
- Up to date knowledge of the Austrian IVD market
- High level of communication skills to develop a strong network of professional relations
- Ability to master the art of complex solution selling and flexible to travel within your region
- Experience with current immunoassay solutions and market approach during these complex sales processes is a plus
- Fluent in German, with a high level of competency in English