Chase Weston are working exclusively with an established leader within the Orthodontic market. We have been assigned the task to identify an exceptional Area Manager to oversee all operations within the Northern Germany region.
The successful candidate will report directly into the DACH Sales Manager, overseeing multiple direct reports that cover the Braunschweig, Bremen, Hamburg, Berlin, Hannover, Kiel & Lübeck region.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the total sales activities within the Northern German territory.
- Drive new customer engagement through innovative sales strategies to motivate local reps.
- Ensure regional reps are providing Clinical Excellence within their day to day interaction with customers
- Develop a ‘best for practice’ work ethic that ensures business acceleration
- Conduct regular staff training and annual performance reviews
- Provide hands on training and support within clinical & Orthodontic practices
- Assist at all National & regional trade shows & targeted clinical events
- Adapt to market trends to meet the demands of Private sector based customers in the region.
- Provide monthly sales results and cross-functional advise to the Country Manager.
- Maintain a high level of order acceptance with existing customers.
- Continuously monitor the CRM system to analyse market patterns and customer satisfaction rates.
- Utilise the existing ERP system technology for affect business process management.
Education and Requirements:
- Degree educated / Master’s Prefered.
- Experience managing a successful team.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience within the Orthodontic Industry.
- Ability to understand digitalization within the everyday portfolio.
- Competent in speaking the English language is essential.