Chase Weston are pleased to announce an exclusive partnership with an exciting medical device company specialising in the IOL market of the Ophthalmology industry. The company are currently looking to hire a highly motivated and ambitious individual to manage the product portfolio and new product development within the Phakic, Toric and Trifocal IOL’s across Western Europe.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Find distributors within the region; communicate continuously with distributors in countries where they are located and make visits according to their importance in order to increase sales and audit distributors.
- Coordinating all sales processes from ordering to invoicing.
- Do the research on the market share of competitive products in countries of his/her region, have knowledge about competitors’ prices, and always have insight about the market potential and country regulations in the regions.
- Developing new business areas and customers.
- Preparing activity and sales reports regularly.
- Oversight and management of sales program implementations, with focus on execution of quarterly promotions.
- Regional sales analysis to determine outpoints and opportunities.
- Ensure that the division operates within appropriate budget parameters to achieve expected results.
- Participate in the development of sales and marketing programs and materials as required to support revenue efforts.
- University degree in relevant fields (Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Engineering etc.)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of international sales experience with 3 years distributor management experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Experience in Ophthalmology.
- Ability to analyse, develop, manage revenue and expense budgets.
- Ability to achieve revenue and profitably objectives on a sustainable basis.
- Sales-focused and customer-oriented approach.
- Strong team player and fast adapter to a dynamic environment.
- Relationship building and management skills.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- High level of negotiation and communication skills.
- Have a valid driving license.
- No restrictions to travel abroad.