Chase Weston have partnered with an innovative Telemedicine company to find a Chief Technology Officer for their company. The company has developed Telemedicine software that allows patients to find doctors and allow for online consultation via integrated video or chat. The chosen candidate will oversee all company technology and technological resources. They will establish company technology vision, strategies, and plans for growth and ensure that the technology strategy and business strategy are aligned.
- Responsible for overall product development, collaborating with the C-suite to set goals based on existing technology or innovations
- Based on the overall product vision and value proposition, identify the most effective technological strategy and path to implementation.
- Responsible for oversight of building and leading the product and engineering team from scratch, including hiring, defining the necessary organisational structure and management processes.
- Define and implement a product and engineering culture that thrives on rapid iteration, tangible innovation and high quality – leading by example.
- Define and prioritise product initiatives along the product road map. Work with product management and engineering to execute efficient implementation.
- Collaborate with external and internal customers to gain input on product requirements and evolving customer needs.
- Communicate and evangelise the product value proposition, technology strategy and road-map to external and internal stakeholders.
- Establishing brand identity, embodying the brands technical identity at conferences, media and networking events
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, MIS (Business Informatics) or similar fields
- Previous experience in similar Healthcare Field ideally Healthcare IT
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer or in a similar code-producing role, ideally with full-stack skills
- 2+ years of experience in a managing team (ideally combination of developers, engineers, product managers, designers)
- Experience leading the technology strategy and development road-map of a company, major corporate department or major development project
- Practical experience running a mission-critical 24/7 available web-based system with the necessary development of infrastructure, system monitoring environment, security infrastructure and backup facilities.
- Practical experience with machine learning algorithms, applications, data analysis and data science concepts
- Self-starter with a demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit in a start-up or dynamic corporate environment
Job Reference: CTOTM2301MT