Chase Weston are actively searching for an outstanding candidate to join one of the markets most renowned companies, enhancing their presence in the Japanese market. We are looking for an experienced Manager to lead all sales operations in Japan and report directly into a member of the Senior Management team.
The candidate will be responsible for leading the sales and marketing strategies to develop substantial growth and business development within the local markets where they will oversee a large distribution network and Key Accounts.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all Sales and business development strategies for the Japanese market.
- Full P&L Responsibility for the region.
- Responsible for leading, and developing the Senior Sales & Marketing team in Japan with a key focus on Growth and Development.
- Oversee daily management activities and Funnel Management Activities in order to build and sustain a high potential growth environment and meet all revenue objectives.
- Build a personal and professional developmental plan whilst working closely with Senior leadership team to execute personal growth on a weekly and monthly basis throughout the year.
- Ensure that the distribution network is aligned with the company strategies for the market.
- Develop revenue goals annually for each direct report in conjunction with the Annual Compensation Plan as laid out by the organisation.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with all key dealer branches.
- Accountable for the progressive and development of the Key customers to build solid relationships and ensure that annual sales and marketing plans are successfully executed to achieve revenue growth.
- Identify new distribution partners and Key Accounts Nationally.
- Experience with CRM based management system, and Daily Management/Funnel Management experience required.
Education and Experience:
- Degree Educated, Masters Preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years Sales Experience in the Medical Device or Dental Market.
- Minimum of 5 years’ Management Experience.
- Excellent English & Japanese communication skills – Verbal and Written.
*Due to the high number of potential applications for this position, candidates without the required Medical Device and Dental Experience need not apply.