Chase Weston are pleased to announce an exclusive partnership with an International renowned organisation within the Dental Implants industry. We are looking for an experienced Commercial leader to transform the business to targeting key DSOs partnerships within the North America region. This individual will need to be highly motivated, results driven and flexible to commit to large amounts of travelling to meet growing customer needs.
With the growing need to reach out to more patients nationally, the Head of DSO will require an extensive knowledge of how to execute relationships with speciality providers within the Dental Practices across North America.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Full P&L Responsibility.
- Become an integral member of the Senior Sales Team.
- Manage all major business accounts and receivables efficiently to ensure continued business growth.
- Support the regional Sales teams in adapting to industry trends and market changes to provide relevant product information/services.
- Identify and win key new business contracts with large dental practices.
- Provide comprehensive sales support to all key accounts nationally.
- Provide new methods and strong regional management leadership to ensure all reports are working in alignment with expected goals.
- Report directly into the Senior Vice President of the company.
- Provide continued training and support to all members of the Sales, Marketing and Product Management departments.
- Conduct and obtain monthly business reports on expected business growth.
- entire sales force to ensure each region is meeting their expected targets.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving orientation with excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Degree Educated – Master’s Preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years senior level Sales experience.
- Minimum of 4 years experience dealing with large DSO accounts.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time.