Chase Weston are actively looking for an exceptional European Marketing Director to lead all marketing strategies throughout Europe, Middle East & Africa for a rapidly growing partner in the IVD industry, in particular the Diagnostic & Clinical Lab sector.
An already established name in the industry, this is an opportunity to lead the operational management for the entire marketing department throughout the EMEA region, planning and executing communication campaigns to reach market potential, directly reporting into the Global Marketing Director.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the entire Marketing department as the Senior Director for EMEA.
- Direct management of 5 Marketing Managers.
- Become the latest member of the European Leadership Team.
- Review specific product segmentation for each region, providing specific strategies to be implemented within both direct & indirect markets.
- Oversee all commercial and marketing activities for emerging & developing markets which are being targeted for new business growth.
- Support local marketing teams to identify gain clinical data to support new market strategies.
- Define clear and strategic marketing initiatives, managing their deployment with regional managers into the local sales teams.
- Develop a European strategic launch plan for new products in alignment with commercial operations to gain market share quickly within targeted markets.
- Devise a 5-year marketing plan for EMEA campaign deployment
- Build and deploy and effect KOL network plan – targeting speakers, key customers and national institutions.
- Manage internal and external communications to ensure business is operating at full potential, building a platform for internal engagement and external awareness to promote a new marketing transformation.
- Attend all International congresses, events and promotion schedules with direct promotion materials including promotion flyer, co-calling kits, product list, announcement letter, training presentations, sales scripts and relevant materials.
- Ability to understand and work with analytics and insights for complete customer requirements and support execution of the marketing plans.
Education and Experience:
- Marketing Degree Educated; Master’s Preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years Marketing experience within the IVD industry is essential.
- Must have outstanding knowledge of the Diagnostic industry and generating high level marketing plans including clinical information analysis and data analysis
- Experience Implementing new segmentation and driving CRM optimization
- Computer Skills: Must be able to use Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint at an intermediate level.
- Fluency in English is essential. Additional languages is an advantage.
*Chase Weston is partnered with Accurity for this search in Switzerland to abide by local employment law.