Chase Weston are currently working on a Marketing Director for Germany for a leading company within the Telemedicine product area.
The role is based in the Berlin area and the ideal candidate will have an outstanding background within Digital Health. The main objective of the position is to build on and implement the marketing strategies that will enable the business unit to increase business opportunities and exceed its sales targets.
- Build on current brand reputation for the organisation within the Telemedicine market.
- Lead commercial marketing programs within Germany.
- Track marketing programs and sales data for new/existing products reporting this to the CMO.
- Establish marketing targets based on previous performance and market trends
- Leading a global marketing team with a strong synergy to the sales team.
- Responsibility for a marketing budget to develop marketing plans for current products/services.
- Co-ordinating the strategic planning, design and implementation of marketing and communications.
- Analysis of the Telemedicine market, identifying key competitors, product positioning and price definitions.
- Forecast and identify trends and challenges within markets.
- Build existing and find new business opportunities within international markets.
- A successful history ideally within Telemedicine or a similar technology of marketing development or sales growth.
- A strong portfolio of driving exceptional campaign results; that leads to revenue growth.
- 5 years’ experience within the Telemedicine product area ideally within Germany.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Experience leading a team in previous roles.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, masters or PhD is preferred.
- Confidence using Microsoft Windows applications, including Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel.
- Passion and knowledge of the Telemedicine category.
- Fluent in German