Chase Weston are actively searching for an exceptional individual to become the Regional Manager overseeing all sales processes within the UK, France & North African market, supporting top physicians and Key Opinion Leaders, lab directors within both the Women’s Health & Oncology markets.
This position requires a large amount of national & international travel, representing a rapidly growing business within the market to support their continued investment into the European business, providing a platform for a successful candidate to go on to be given more International leadership opportunities to support their success.
- Recruit and educate key opinion leaders and practitioners from the OBGYN and genetics communities.
- Create detailed business plans including approach to KOLs, marketing campaigns, channel partner opportunities, key accounts, go to market strategies for public and private healthcare, etc.
- Source, close and implement deals with clinical laboratory partners and top medical centers,
- Manage tender responses in the public health system
- Partner with marketing department to support the development and execution of marketing programs and sales materials
- Support, train and advise existing and new partners as well as manage channel conflicts as they arise
- Obtain successful adoption of the technology within all applied markets while investigating the potential of other applications and solutions both pre-clinically and clinically.
- Keep up to date on liquid biopsy developments; identify competition and strategies to win.
- Attend oncology meetings and prepare reports as needed to convey scientific or competitive information that may affect markets relevant to current and future products.
- Identify regional pockets with the highest growth potential and execute accordingly,
- Design and execute local marketing programs and presentations to a variety of medical audiences in conjunction with the marketing department,
- Establish productive relationships and work with internal departments (support, lab ops, MSL, finance, legal, R&D, etc.) to achieve territory goals, clear roadblocks or solve customer problems as they arise,
- Work closely with regional director to review opportunities and provide proactive, regular reports on progress to goals
- Reach quarterly sales goals as assigned by manager
- MBA, Master’s degree or PhD from a top-ranked school is preferred
- Experience in sales (preferably in a genetic / diagnostic lab), management consulting, and/or deal-making roles like business development or private equity/venture capital with proven record of closing deals
- Background in biological sciences, genetics and/or demonstrated desire to work in the healthcare industry
- International experience, ability to speak relevant foreign languages, and desire for international travel
- Languages: English and French (native and proficient level).
- Comfort working in a startup setting: excellent initiative, independence, sense of urgency, self-motivation, and time management skills
- Strong analytical ability, comfort with science and numbers
- Very strong interpersonal, presentation and writing skills
- Passion for changing medicine