Chase Weston are proud to continue an existing partnership with an advancing Medical Device company who are particularly successful in the Ophthalmology market. Their main product offerings are in the field of surgical Ophthalmology, specialising in IOLs, Viscoelastics, OVDs and Injectors.
The company are growing rapidly in international markets and are looking for an energetic and talented Regional Sales Manager to drive business in the Asia Pacific region.
- Develop, manage and clinically support the company’s distributor sales network.
- Organisation and attendance of international Ophthalmology events and congresses.
- Actively participate in commercial negotiations of tenders.
- Disclosure of medical/clinical education to Ophthalmic surgeons and nurses within the OR.
- To acquire new clients and negotiate contracts in the Refractive/Cataract Surgical space.
- Develop and nurture relationships with Ophthalmic KOLs for clinical support of the company’s Surgical product lines.
- Training and education of distributor sales partners within APAC.
- Ideally based within South East Asia.
- Ideally degree-educated in a business or medical subject.
- Preferably from an Ophthalmic Surgical background but general Ophthalmology experience would be essential.
- The ideal candidate will have regional sales experience managing distributor networks in multiple countries in Asia Pacific
- Mandarin speaking candidates are preferred but will consider all relevant candidates with credentials.
- Superior ability to collaborate with peers, leaders and senior executives required.
- Strong client relationship, negotiation, organizational, analytical, task and time management skills.
- Financial literacy required to support budgets and business proposals.
- Frequent international travel might be required.
- Occasional weekend travel to support the business during Ophthalmology events may be required.