Chase Weston are proud to be partnered with an established ophthalmic MNC who are looking for a talented individual to head up their commercial activity in Eastern Europe, covering the portfolio of products in pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
- Accountable and responsible for the regional sales strategy for the region and for achieving (and over delivering) sales plan for the region across all ophthalmic products.
- Assess and strengthen company and prospective distributor partnerships to deliver growth across the entire product portfolio in the entire region.
- Plan and implement sales customer/distributor evaluation and retention goals/metrics and drive effective execution of those plans.
- Identify new market segments in untapped regions/cities across the region as growth targets and drive corresponding growth.
- Conduct sales training and product demonstrations to distributors/customers.
- Identify business development opportunities in the region that align with the company’s corporate strategy and growth objectives.
- Develop a strong network of KOLs and Medical professors in the region and conduct educational seminars and webinars in partnership with KOLs.
Required skills and education:
- A Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Science, Engineering, or Business.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in pharmaceutical/medical device sales required.
- Previous experience in managing distributor networks in Eastern Europe.
- Demonstrated success and track record as an individual contributor who has delivered impressive.
- Regular travel across Eastern Europe is required.