Chase Weston are actively searching for an exceptional individual to become the Regional Manager for a rapidly growing partner within the IVD industry.
Responsible for leading all indirect sales operations across the UK, Iberia, France & Benelux markets, supporting the channel sales partners to meet the demands of top physicians, Key Opinion Leaders & National lab directors within the clinical oncology industry.
- Fully accountable for the success of the Western Europe sales operations
- Create detailed business plans including approach to KOLs, marketing campaigns, channel partner opportunities, key accounts, go to market strategies for public and private healthcare, etc.
- Source, close and implement deals with clinical laboratory partners and top medical centres within each assigned country.
- Partner with the International Sales team to implement global sales strategies into the local market
- Support, train and advise existing and new partners
- Obtain successful adoption of the technology within all applied markets while investigating the potential of other applications and solutions both pre-clinically and clinically.
- Keep up to date on liquid biopsy developments; identify competition and strategies to win.
- Attend oncology meetings and prepare reports as needed to convey scientific or competitive information that may affect markets relevant to current and future products.
- Identify key opinion leaders and practitioners from the OBGYN and oncology communities.
- Design and execute local marketing programs and presentations to a variety of medical audiences in conjunction with the marketing department,
- Work closely with EMEA Sales Director to review opportunities and provide proactive, regular reports on progress to goals
- Reach quarterly sales goals as assigned by manager
- MBA, Master’s degree or PhD from a top-ranked school is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years International Sales experience
- Background in biological sciences, genetics and/or demonstrated desire to work in the healthcare industry
- Languages: Fluency in English is essential; additional languages are an advantage
- Comfort working in a startup setting: excellent initiative, independence, sense of urgency, self-motivation, and time management skills
- Strong analytical ability to work with different cultures and expectations