Chase Weston are pleased to support a global healthcare leader with their latest expansion in the Asia-Pacific region. We are looking for an ambitious sales candidate to directly manage the distribution sales channels within Australia & New Zealand.
Our client specialises within the Hematology & Immunoassay markets with an office located in Singapore, reporting directly into the APAC Commercial Manager.
- Research, develop and deploy go to market strategies for the region
- Build up a previous unentered market from scratch, overseeing product deliveries and registration
- Be the single point of contact for all sales activities and handle all key accounts
- Oversee all distribution channel sales to ensure specific targets are met
- Launch multiple products into the Australian market, establishing the country as the first priority
- Drive and coach team distribution partners to become more efficient
- Work closely with the APAC Marketing team for promotions, events & advertisement for the region
- Coordinate with APAC headquarters to support AUS & NZ business
- Identify and support distribution team with technical aspects within Diagnostic laboratories
- Enhance product recognition in the local area
- Be the clinical application coordinator for each assigned region
- Present product portfolio at all professional fairs, tradeshows, and exhibitions
- Bachelor’s degree or above within bio-medical or relevant business-related fields
- Minimum 4 years working experience in IVD sales
- Must have high market knowledge of clinical diagnostics and blood banking
- Excellent understanding of the AUS distribution market
- Fluency in English is essential
- Highly self-motivated.