Chase Weston are pleased to be collaborating with a European manufacturer in the Dental market who are looking for an experienced individual to re-energise and drive new sales strategies in the Brazil region. The candidate will need to have a strong work ethic and ability to identify new business channel partners within the region.
The candidate will be responsible for managing the entire distribution network for the region, setting new targets and expectations to help maximise revenue growth of the capital equipment product lines.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage an assigned sales budget for the region.
- Manage all major key-accounts and distribution partners for the region.
- Train & educate dealer reps, up-skill their sales techniques and product understanding.
- Reconnect distribution partners with the business operations and expectations.
- Transform an under performing distribution network to achieve stabilise market with the strategies to achieve substantial long term growth.
- Research, identify and acquire new distribution partners to contribute to market growth.
- Restructure the customer report service and achieve high customer satisfaction rates within the market.
- Work closely and monitor the performance of each partnership through a structured performance plan.
- Introduce new core product portfolio into new markets through effective planning and effective distribution collaboration.
- Work closely with the regional marketing department to ensure efficient product launches, strong brand awareness and new effective new market penetration.
- Establish the companies new consumable product line in a competitive environment.
- Set high standards and business expectations for the local markets.
Education and Experience:
- Fluency in Portuguese, Spanish & English is required.
- Degree Educated, Masters preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience in the Dental industry.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and KOL network.
- Proven record of managing a growing distribution network.