Chase Weston is pleased to continue our ongoing partnership with a global operating manufacturer within the Medical Devices industry, most notably Sterilization & Infection Control as we continue to support their international expansion.
We are actively searching for an experienced Sales Manager to oversee the entire business operations within India, managing all assigned distribution partners and KOL network to ensure long term stability in the region.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Directly accountable for all Sales activities within the Indian market
- Responsible for achieving assigned sales objectives throughout India.
- Deliver hands on support and training to all distribution partners and dealer representatives.
- A clear understanding of the company’s existing and forthcoming product lines.
- Responsible for driving indirect sales channels across India.
- Accountable for management of the distribution network already established.
- Grow an existing business already generating significant revenue in the market.
- Reports sales results directly into the Global VP
- Oversee contracts and customer databases.
- Oversee brand management and marketing of existing product lines to increase revenue, profits and market share within India.
- Develop new long-term relationships with key customers and network links.
- Develop positive relationships with new and existing customers.
- Extremely driven, energetic and committed to succeed.
- Excellent English Communication skills – verbal and written.
- A good understanding of the Sterilization & Infection control markets
- Consistently meeting deadlines and achieving Sales targets.
- Experienced working with capital equipment
- Ability to commit to regular travel (locally & nationally)
- Ability to adapt to industry trends.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proactive problem solve
Education and Experience:
- Degree Educated, Masters preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience within the Infection Control/ Sterilization markets
- An existing network of KOL/ contacts within the relevant field
- Proven record of managing successful sales operations in the Indian market