Chase Weston are pleased to announce the latest senior level opening within the Dental industry as we support a global renowned partner with their search for a Vice President Sales EMEA. The position will offer an outstanding candidate the opportunity to become the latest member of the Executive Leadership team, overseeing all Sales operations for an already established business.
The role will be reporting directly into the Senior Director for the region, implementing global strategies locally into both direct & indirect channels to achieve corporate sales targets.
- Direct Responsibility for Sales and Distribution in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Russia and CIS, including New Business Sales Organisations across multiple areas of the industry including Orthodontics, Implantology & Dental Materials.
- Direct Responsibility for Internal Sales and Sales Support Operations including Sales Operations, Customer Service, Sales Planning, CRM applications and implementation as well as educational Campus activities
- Direct responsibility for Pricing, Promotion and Dealer Management Policies (Trade Terms & Allowances policies)
- Focus on development of direct reports (Senior Regional Sales Management and Country Managers) and key personnel in accordance with good management principles and within the management guidelines
- Work effectively with the Marketing Department to assure necessary market and product penetration to achieve Product Sales target achievements
- Develop and implement the annual business plan for the EMEA Region
- Draft and complete the annual budget for the EMEA sales regions in alignment with the corporate business plan requirements.
- Attend Annual Agreement negotiation with national Key dealer accounts
- Work as a member of the Executive Committee Management within all applicable rules of procedure
- Provide regular reporting to the COO and senior directors.
- Cooperate with corporate International business functions to ensure consolidation and streamlining of corporate policies
- Build strong customer relations among dealers, dentists and dental laboratories in the responsible regions
- Develop close relationships with academic institutions in the responsible regions, as well as with dental associations.
- Set and execute all policies, procedures and work instructions associated with this position to fulfil business Quality System
- Responsible for the compliance and implementation of the applicable regulations, e.g. safety regulations, managers handbook, personnel handbook
- MBA or equivalent commercial diploma
- More than 10 years’ experience in international dental industry in similar functions
- Proven track record of achieving continued sales growth year after year
- Excellent knowledge in dental equipment and consumable business
- Strong communication skills: excellent capabilities to report and explain complex facts and circumstances towards pragmatic counter measurements
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to provide cross-functional management orientation and direction; excellent intercultural competencies
- Strong motivational attitude and an impeccable presence in front of internal and external Stakeholders
- Fluent in both German & English
- Travel up to 70% of the time
- Employment location: Germany or Belgium