Chase Weston are excited to announce that we have partnered with an International Contract Research Organisation who are looking to add a Vice President of Business Development to lead expansion operations in US. The client has seen incredible growth and is now looking for an innovative Business Development expert to cover the East Coast.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of new strategies and maximising revenue growth through effective leadership.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Establish and implement market-entry strategy for the region.
- Lead the sales team to maximise revenue.
- Accelerate revenue growth.
- Create long-lasting relationships with sponsors, central laboratories, consultancies, etc.
- Negotiate new strategic partnerships.
- Conduct regional sales analysis and report to Board of Executives.
- Close collaboration with other departments.
- Negotiate and develop long term partnerships with new and existing customers.
- Leveraging internal relationships for increased revenue.
- Assist in the development of global sales strategies.
- Responsible for professional development of your sales team.
- Demonstrable senior sales leadership experience working with clinical services.
- Regional experience across the East Coast.
- Strong managerial and leadership skills.
- High level of negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience aligning resources.
- Degree educated, MBA is desired but not essential.
Job Reference: CRO102020DH