Chase Weston are in partnership with a global leader in the IVD market, who are looking for an experienced executive to drive their European business efforts forwards. The successful candidate can be based anywhere in Europe and will provide leadership for all commercial related activities to further enhance the company’s IVD presence in northern Europe. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to test themselves in a competitive environment and possess market leading status.
- Responsible for driving sales, profitability, increasing revenue and achieving objectives.
- Responsible for the company’s strategy execution in Northern Europe with full P&L responsibility.
- Responsible for all Segments of the IVD product portfolio.
- Establish your territory specific sales and marketing budgets, in line with company goals and priorities.
- Ensure strong management of the Sales, Service, Marketing and Commercial teams to achieve agreed upon targets.
- Review company and competitor performance. After analysis, make strategic alterations to ensure the strongest possible performance.
- Be an integral member of the Senior Leadership team and be productive in key decision making.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in IVD with previous experience as in senior management required.
- Fluent in English. Competency’s in other European languages is beneficial but not required.
- Minimum of a BSc in a scientific discipline. M.B.A. and/or other advanced degree preferred.
- Experience in dealing with Senior level board members and directors.
- Track record of consistently meeting deadlines and achieving or exceeding targets.
- Experience working with pre-approved budgets and implementing cost saving measures where appropriate.
- Ability to inspire and motivate others to perform at a high level.
- Must be prepared to travel up to 40% of your time.